Atomi is one of the fastest-growing EdTech start-ups in Australia, working with hundreds of thousands of students and teachers across Australia and now across the world.
Atomi is an online teaching and learning platform designed to unlock the world’s potential by optimising the way we teach and learn. We work closely with schools, teachers and students to transform the educational experience and bring classrooms into the 21st century.
As part of this growth, we're looking for an Account Executive to join our established Sales team.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help introduce Atomi to prospects across Australia and the globe. You will act as the primary point of contact for every new customer and will be directly responsible for educating, providing awe-inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding schools as they make the transition from prospect to customer. You will be a trusted advisor and collaborate with schools to drive adoption and help them reach their goals.
You’ll work closely with multiple teams across Atomi, including the CEO to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospecting — call and email key contacts throughout the school, including the Principal and Head of Curriculum
- Understand customer needs fully and articulating the relevant benefits of Atomi
- Document key details properly including the main use case, deal timeframe, and drive next steps
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilisation trends
- Build informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
- Provide thorough product demonstrations, both virtually & on-site
- Prioritise opportunities and ownership of pricing negotiations through close
- Effectively use Salesforce for lead management and pipeline forecasting
- Provide a delightful customer experience, regardless of the deal outcome
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- You are a self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills
- You are known for your exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative team
- You have a tenacious entrepreneurial mindset
- You have proven experience in a full-cycle sales role, ideally in SaaS and/or EdTech
- You're a consistent overachiever against sales targets and team goals
- You have a proven track record of demonstrated long-term customer retention
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You fully utilise your fantastic organisational skills and have exceptional follow-up skills
- You naturally take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You describe yourself as a self-starter who can proactively pursue targets without hand-holding from others
- You have a drivers license valid in Australia
- You have worked with schools or teachers in a previous role
- You have a passion for education!
- You have your own transport
- You have experience using Salesforce
What's in it for you!
Most of our team split their time working from the office and from home, but we are very flexible on what that looks like for you. If working in the office is not your thing or you live somewhere other than Sydney, we are more than happy for you to work remotely.
We offer flexible hours and leave plans, plenty of snacks, drinks and team social events. We'll also provide you with any equipment that will make you more productive, comfortable or just happier in your job, whether in the office or at home!
If you are looking for an inclusive team environment and want to make a huge impact as we continue to grow, then this could be the role for you!
*Our office is in Sydney, Australia, but we’re happy to consider remote candidates from any location in Australia*