The primary focus of this role will be to manage your group of diverse customers, driving overall growth of the existing portfolio. Spending the majority of your time on the road, Direct and through the OEM Channel.
- Manage and develop key accounts
- Be the face of this market leading organisation
- Work to set KPI's on customer visits, territory management etc
- Customer quotes, processing orders, day to day admin
- Take ultimate responsibility for all customers & revenue in your territory
- Account Management experience
- Proven track record of driving growth through a territory
- Experience selling to diverse range of stakeholders with long sales cycles
- Technical aptitude with desire to learn new products
- Ability to sell with a 'trusted advisor' mentality & approach
- Opportunity for career progression
- Excellent company culture
- 100% Australian Family run Business
Wheels and castors are the heart and soul of what they do. They are the leading supplier of these products in Australia and New Zealand, and as a result the knowledge they have accumulated is world class. Their products are widely used by OEMs, factories, farms, mines, defence, infrastructure, schools and homes across Australia and New Zealand.
The business prides themselves on enforcing a culture that drives innovation & excellence, and hence the organisation is made up of employees who are passionate about what they do & a generous and supportive leadership team. A national business with a Family feel
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Brent McGrath on 0408 324 400 for a confidential discussion.