About the role
Our client is looking for an energetic Assistant Accountant to join their accounts team on a full time basis. The role will involve overseeing an offshore AP team on a daily basis, and work closely with the financial controller. This position will be for an initial 6 month contract with view to permanent. This role is suited for someone who is immediately available only as they require someone urgently.
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Complex 3 way matching & batching purchase order processing
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Oversee the offshore AP team
- Journal and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist on project work
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
The successful applicant will have
- Retail experience preferred
- Large ERP system experience.
- Preferably worked in a large team before
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in Excel skills
- Generous package
- Working with a national company
- Close to public transport
About the company
Our client is large national company looking to expand their accounts due to a transition in their organisation. Sitting as part of a larger shared services team, this role will suit someone who has worked in an environment processing high volume invoices.
Employees enjoy working in this team because of the support, and development offered by the company and peers. In addition, the team enjoy's a social and relaxed atmosphere.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall via email at email@example.com