About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Officer to join a dynamic and innovative company and take the next step in their career. Working alongside a fun, professional team, the successful candidate will be assisting with processing the transactional accounts, and focus on process improvement within accounts.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for:
Ideally this person will:
- Assist with the AP function
- Process expense claims and invoices
- Process supplier invoices
- Liaising with the sales team regarding invoices etc.
- Collection of invoices and payments
- Assist with any project work/process improvement
- Any ad hoc duties
- Ideally have experience working within the construction industry
- Have intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Experience using Exo Business a plus
- Be comfortable working for an SME
- Clear opportunities for growth and career progression
- Upbeat, supportive and positive company culture
- Modern, open-plan loft style inspired office
- Flexible working environment between home and the office
This role will really suit a candidate that has passion and drive, with a willingness to learn and develop as the company love to promote from within.