This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join a very reputable global company and drive improvements within the accounts payable space. Leading a high-performing team, you will assess and drive initiatives to ensure improved processes. The company is also in the process of implementing the Concur expense management experience, so part of this role will involve leading that project.
The business has a friendly team culture, and provides excellent support. They have flexible working arrangements and are currently working from home.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager your role will include but not be limited to:
- Management of the Accounts Payable process to ensure its ongoing success;
- Implementation of the Concur expense management system
- Monitoring workflows to ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoices;
- Managing any escalated payable concerns, and reviewing and accessing month-end reconciliations and reporting;
- Assessing and driving the AP process to uncover opportunities for system and process improvement;
- Implementing process improvements in a highly and efficient manner;
- Driving opportunities to improve and enhance team culture;
- Ad hoc projects across the accounts payable service.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong proven management experience in Accounts Payable
- Proven experience in a similar Accounts Payable Process Improvement Specialist/ Managerial role
- SAP and Concur expense management experience is advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of the end-to-end Accounts Payable process
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Generous package
- Flexible working arrangements- mix of working from home and office
- Large global company that provides long-term growth opportunities
- Play a key role in the strategic direction of the organisation