This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join an ASX 50 Listed company based in North Sydney. The role will involve full function Accounts Payable duties on a daily basis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing complexed Supplier invoices including PO matching invoices/service invoices.
- Processing any refund/credit notes
- In charge of reconciling main/complexed supplier accounts/statements
- Maintaining supplier’s master data in Oracle.
- Maintaining supplier’s bank details in banking platform.
- In charge of processing global payments – payment processing in Oracle.
- Provide feedback for process/system improvements.
- EOM GL reconciliation against subledger.
- Dealing with all Audit enquiries.
- Provide relevant AP information to support reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Prior experience within a high volume, end to end Accounts Payable role
- High attention to detail
- Experience using a large ERP system is essential, Oracle is an advantage.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Our client is well-established business, where they are an ASX 50 Listed Public Company. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team. The company has a supportive culture, where each employee is valued for their contributions.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. Thanks!