With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Daily invoice processing
- Completing weekly & ad hoc payment runs
- Statement reconciliations
- Handle supplier queries
- Management of relationships with suppliers
- Month end duties
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- High level time management skills & the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Self motivated and driven
- Previous experience utilising a large ERP system is strongly desirable
Our client is one of Melbourne's leading dynamic and respected international service provider in the industry. It has a vibrant culture and offers excellent staff benefits and work-life balance.
- Work close to home in Melbourne's North (Melbourne Airport)
- Close knit team environment
- Attractive remuneration
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number DIR424.