Based in the South East of Melbourne, our client have been at the forefront of innovation and service within the construction industry. Boasting the latest and most modern products and services available, our client have been on a positively charged growth phase for years. On offer to the right candidate, is the opportunity to work alongside an experience Accounts Receivable Manager and streamline the receivables processes within a team orientate and success driven environment.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Senior Accounts Receivable Manager, the Accounts Receivable Officer is a key cog within the Finance Team and empowered to grow professionally within the position through onboarding processes and training. Once settled and comfortable, flexible WFH arrangements will be available, your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Daily receipting and following up of outstanding receipts
- Bank reconciliation
- Balancing accounts with 30/60/90 day terms
- Management of cash payments (processing and recording payments)
- Undertaking debt recovery management
- Maintaining customer requests and updating the internal database
- Managing month end processes.
The successful candidate will possess a team first attitude and the ability to be adaptive in an environment of frequent changes and service innovation with a natural eye for detail. You will possess a strong organisational focus and proficiency across the Microsoft Suite applications (particularly Excel), experience within Receivables and ERP system’s Inspire, Evolution and Collect are desirable, with ideally 1-2 years previous experience within a similar a role.
- Generous remuneration package, with annual reviews
- On-site car parking
- Vibrant and collaborative culture
- Training and ongoing support offered
- WFH flexibility once set up