This industry-leading Not for Profit organisation is seeking an energetic individual to join the Accounts Receivable team in the Newcastle branch. (NOTE: This role is working from home) Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader the role you will be responsible for end to end Accounts Receivable processes involving allocations, customer interactions and reconciliations.
- Handling telephone account queries; both internal and external
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Following up on overdue payments with customers efficiently and politely
- Reconciling debtors accounts; bank reconciliations and receipting
- Allocating payments accurately
- Will have exceptional time management skills, and the ability prioritise their workload in a logical way
- Confident processing bank reconciliations and allocating payments
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Be a team player; able to liaise effectively with other existing team members to maximise productivity
- Demonstrated prior experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer to assist a smooth transition into the new environment
This role is with a Non-for-Profit organisation that helps those disadvantaged in our community. The business has a supportive working culture where each employee is valued for their individual contribution.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV following the prompts. For any further enquires, please contact Jacinta Coyne at email@example.com - Thanks!