Our client is an established national company that is looking for an energetic Accounts Receivable Officer to join their supportive team as the company is growing. The role is heavily based around reducing the age of debts through appropriate collection, receipting and liaising with customers and stakeholders. Please note: As this role is an immediate start only candidates who are immediately available will be eligible for consideration.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Following up on outstanding debt through collection calls
- Credit assessments
- Account reconciliations
- Providing a high level of customer support
- Handling telephone account queries – internal / external
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Setting up new accounts and invoicing
- Reconciling debtor accounts
- 1-2 years in a high volume accounts receivable position
- Prior exposure to software: Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Strong excel skills (v-look ups and pivot tables)
- A great team player who can socialise well within a team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jacinta on email@example.com