Our client is a market leader in their field and are experiencing large growth so it is a very exciting time to join the business. As the Accounts Receivable Team Lead, you will have 2 direct reports and be responsible for managing the accounts receivable and billings function.
The company offers hybrid working condition and are located in West Ryde,
This role will suit a highly motivated and driven individual who can mentor and lead the team to success.
- Oversee the day to day accounts receivable and billing functions
- Act as the first point of contract for external customers
- Build strong relationships with Project Managers and external customers.
- Month-end ledger reconciliations
- Monthly reporting and analysis
- Lead and mentor 2 credit/collection officers
- At least 3 years experience in a senior accounts receivable/ credit position
- Experience leading and managing colleagues
- Previous experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Generous package.
- Working with a national company.
- Close to public transport and parking available on-site
- Career growth opportunities internal
- Secure and growing business
Please follow the prompts and submit your resume in the link below.