Work directly with the Marketing team and handle tasks across a broad range of retail client campaigns.
- Planning online campaigns that support on-site search and display advertising campaigns
- Manage search inventory: Work closely with the Online Client Services team
- Collate campaign briefs, assess optimum terms matching client objectives, update trackers, plan and secure accordingly.
- Assist the Marketing team with the collection of marketing materials from external clients
- Liaising with Marketing team to ensure written dialogue of online content is aligned with each brand to ensure consistency
Skills and Experience
- Administrative experience in an office or advertising agency environment
- Strong experience with Google Sheets/ Microsoft Excel
- Clerical experience with Data Management and Data Entry
- Demonstrate a track record of managing High Volume Data Sets
- Exceptional communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management
- Minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
- Global FMCG Company
- Kick start your career in FMCG
- Fantastic team culture
- Exposure to huge brands.
Our client is one of Australia's largest FMCG Names and has a global reach. The company are looking for an energetic and motivated Account Coordinator to join their journey and add value to the team.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Parle on email@example.com to have a confidential discussion.