This FMCG giant is a clear market leader in their field. They house a portfolio of instantly recognised brands that Australian's have grown up enjoying and that continue to be a part of everyday households. Achieving excellent results and on track to meet ambitious growth plans this is a fantastic time to join a company that truly values their staff.
About the Role
This 12 month fixed term contract is a newly created role that sits within the Analytics and Insights team. This role will see you use your exceptional business partnering skills, working with multiple departments across the business. Your duties will include:
- Partner and engage across the business to develop and automate reporting and analytics to measure and drive performance;
- Provide analytical support through understanding key drivers and metrics;
- Provide outstanding analytical insights through data modelling and reporting;
- Support all planning, reporting and consolidation activities for the Australian business;
- Support planning, forecasting and projected business performance activities; and
- Drive automation and improvement across all reporting activities.
You will be CA / CPA qualified. Strong experience with a BI tool such as Tableau, Power BI etc is essential coupled with SAP BW. Your ability to provide valuable insights through data analysis, modelling, reporting and business partnering is key. This is not a 'back office' role, you will be heavily engaging across the business in a critical position so your strong communication and demonstrated experience partnering with stakeholders is a must.
- Work / life balance - work 4 days per week!
- Flexible working environment including WFH 1-2 days per week.
- Globally listed FMCG organisation with career opportunities.
- Visable role - Business partner at ELT level.
Please apply online in the first instance. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116 or Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.