Our client is a leader in the Education industry and are currently going through extensive technical enhancements and exciting changes. They are a business that is well regarded in the Melbourne market and is a house-hold name. They are currently looking for Application Team Manager to drive and build capability.
- Reporting directly to the Director Service Delivery and Operations, you will apply your experience and skills to combine managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise to manage the performance, operational support, maintenance and development activities of business critical applications to provide high quality service management of Institute’s Enterprise Applications that may be internally or externally hosted and\or managed by the Institute internally or as a Third Party managed service.
- This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships with accountable business leaders including financial, budget, business demand, risk and vendor management.
- The position is responsible for the provision of outstanding leadership, performance and continuous improvement of the ICT Application Management team.
- From time to time you will be expected to represent the Director Service Delivery and Operation or the CIO by stepping in for all aspects of Application Management.
- Strong Leadership qualities is a must
- Able to set process and frameworks for your team
- Experience Leading a team of 3-8 people
- Have extensive Application experience.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple hats