A global FMCG leader in their market are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their team. They have a strong reputation in the market and a fantastic working culture where each individual is valued for their contribution. This role will be working in a medium sized finance team, taking full responsibility for the AR function.
- Review of weekly claims to understand aging and areas of focus
- Review of weekly Accounts Receivable ageing and analysis
- Aged receivables follow up with account managers
- Review of Accounts Receivable balance sheet reconciliation each month and ensuring follow-up of aged items.
- Assisting the Finance Business Partner with SOX Reporting
- Credit management compliance with group policy and process improvement
- Manage credit insurance for customers and quarterly turn-over each month
- Prepare and send customer monthly statement
- Following up of customer payments.
- Participation in projects as required.
The successful applicant
- Previous experience in a a high volume Accounts Receivable role is preferred
- Previous experience with SAP software is essential
- Experience within the FMCG/Retail industry preferred
- Previous experience within a shared service centre is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well within a team
How to Apply
To apply, please click the link below and submit your resume. For any other queries surrounding the role, please contact Jacinta Coyne via email: email@example.com