Our client is looking for an ambitious and reliable Accountant/Assistant Accountant to join their financial accounting team on an immediate basis. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, reliable and holds strong reconciliation and year-end closing experience.
The company does pride themselves in having an excellent working culture & supportive environment. They offer hybrid working conditions (majority from home) and have two offices- one in South Sydney and one in the Northern beaches They are open to candidates working from either office. The role is also paying an attractive, above-market salary ranging from $75-80k + superannuation.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations & reporting
- Month-end closing process
- Fixed asset register
- Cost allocation
- Journal entries and postings
- Profit & Loss reviews
- Experience in Assistant Accountant role preferred
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Experience using a ERP system, ideally SAP or Oracle
- Degree qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Career progression opportunities within a large global company
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Hybrid working arrangements and flexible working hours
- Accessible by public transport & parking available on-site
- Company products & work events
Our client is a global industry-leading company that requires an Accountant/ Assistant Accountant to fill a newly created position within their team. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion financial accounting.
How to Apply
To apply, please click the relevant link and submit your resume. Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market