Our client is looking for an energetic and ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude, is well-spoken and is a quick learner. They do pride themselves of having an excellent working culture & supportive environment and offer career growth opportunities. This role will be suited to someone who has a few years experience in an assistant accountant role and is eager to apply their accounting skills in a new role. It is paying a $70K package.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Assisting with month, half year and year end financial reporting
- Daily sales reporting
- Weekly cash forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Fixed asset register maintainence
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- 2-5 years experience in an Assistant Accountant role
- Intercompany experience
- Studying their CPA or CA qualifications
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Career growth opportunities
- A very supportive team
- Parking on-site
Our client is an industry-leading company that requires an Assistant Accountant to fill a vacant position within their team.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock on firstname.lastname@example.org.