A privately owned property and construction business who are going through a period of development and growth
Reporting directly to the Financial Control your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Back up to accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assist with month end process.
- Assist with preparation and analysis of monthly accounts to budget.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations.
- Assist with production of monthly financial reports and statements.
- Assist with the preparation and management of annual budgets and re-forecasting.
- Maintain the fixed asset registers.
- Service contract maintenance.
- Assist with preparation of outgoings recoveries budgets and annual reconciliation.
- Liaison with external auditors (outgoings and financial audit).
- Establish and manage ongoing stakeholder relations (both internal and external).
- Any other duties assigned by the Financial Controller
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree and have aspirations to complete or be part way through your CA / CPA. You will have 1 - 3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards. You will have knowledge of accounting standards both technical and practical implementation. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com