Our client is looking for a career driven Assistant Accountant to join their team. The role and the business are ideal for someone who is hard-working, has excellent attention to detail and is a quick learner. This role will be well suited to someone who has prior exposure to month-end or with a background in AP or AR.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with month, half year and year-end financial reporting
- Weekly cash forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Assist with Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Work with the finance team to identify and implement business process improvement
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified with an accounting or business background. You will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and have completed or aspire to complete your CA/CPA. You will have exceptional communication skills, a strong eye for detail and a continuous improvement mindset.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: firstname.lastname@example.org