Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude and is looking for exposure to various topics, initiatives and people. The company provides flexibility, with working from home majority of the time.
The start date for this position is Monday 31 January. Interviews will be virtual, starting from Tuesday 25 January 2022.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing finance support to key projects
- Daily and Month-end closing processes
- Bank reconciliation automation
- General support for Finance Leadership Team
- Support Financial Planning and Analysis process
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years+ experience in a similar position
- Detailed oriented with a strong commitment to quality
- Aspirations to grow within a business
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
Our client is a highly reputable company who pride themselves of having an excellent working culture & supportive environment. The company offers career progression opportunities so the role will be suited to someone who would like to progress within a large global company.