Sharp & Carter has partnered with a Multination Technology business that is trading on the US Stock Market. Following another strong performance and growth, our client is committed to expanding their finance team.
The Role | Reporting into the Finance Manager
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations/assisting with month end process
- Preparation and processing of adjusting journals
- General ledger maintenance and trial balance
- Processing Payments on internet banking
- Assistance with effective cash flow management
- Quarterly statutory reporting (BAS)
- Assistance with payroll function
- Work with finance team to identify and implement business process improvement
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
Tertiary qualified in a Commerce or Accounting degree, you will have excellent attention to detail and a minimum of 1 – 2 years of similar experience within a commercial environment.
Interpersonally you are bright, engaging, comfortable with building strong professional relationships across an organisation, and you are capable of working autonomously when required. Your MS Excel skills are strong and most importantly, you will be eager to learn at every opportunity.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at firstname.lastname@example.org.