Our client is a well known top 50 ASX listed organisation that is the biggest and lead player in their field. They are seeking a Global Accounting Manager within their head office. With career progression across the group team and several business units they are a fantastic organisation to begin your commercial career in.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for all financial and group reporting duties.
- Lead corporate governance standards
- Responsible for global accounting policies
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide technical accounting advice
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- ASX reporting requirements
- Consolidation of business unit reporting
- Accounting advisory
- FX & multi currency consolidations
- Update and upgrade IT systems
- Process improvement
- Lead a direct report/ mentor the group finance team
- Ad hoc projects
You will be an experienced finance professional who is CA/ CPA qualified and started your career in Big 4 or currently a Director/ Senior Manager/ Manager in Big 4. You will have strong technical accounting skills, with expertise in statutory reporting, governance, compliance and controls. You will have a track record of leading process improvement initiatives. Experience with large ASX listed audit clients is advantageous.
- Career progression
- ASX listed organisation
- Learn in a top ASX org
- Close to public transport
Our client is a large ASX listed organisation who are the market leader in their field. With ambitious growth plans for the future it is a fantastic time to join and make a difference.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Cust on firstname.lastname@example.org