- Leading Household FMCG Food Brand | High-performing & collaborative culture
- Drive category growth across retail & foodservice | Report to Head of Category
- Strong growth/career opportunity & attractive salary package | $130k/$140k base + super + bonus
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Category, this strategic and hands on role will take full ownership of the development and implementation of the whole shopper insights strategy. It will require you to foster robust relationships across existing vendors, retail management, internal planning and other support office departments. Further to this you will oversee the financial management of the category along with the marketing and promotional calendar in line with the strategy you help to shape.
- Develop, implement and review category plans - ensure category growth and become the go-to expert for retailers to grow the category
- Unlock insights to support the wider team/business by using data to solve consumer and shopper problems & opportunities
- External stakeholder management - Retailers, Foodservice and QSR
- Financial management - growth strategies, marketing support budget, category insights and performance reporting
- Develop and implement promotional calendars in line with category plans
- A proven track record of growing a category ideally with FMCG experience in a similar role
- 5-7 years’ experience in FMCG Category, Consumer or Shopper
- Ability to combine strong strategic thinking and analytical ability, thrives on using new knowledge and data to create meaningful and useful intelligence.
- Intimate understanding of retail partners and their KPIs
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to build, agree and execute shopper insights
- Problem solving ability & commercial nous - capable of understanding the impact of decision making on the business.
- Working knowledge of Neilson, AZTEC scan data, Homescan or Quantium
- Genuine long term career development potential with continuous support, mentorship and leadership training
- Onsite parking
- Attractive salary package | $120,000 - $140,000 base + super + bonus
My client is a Leading Household name in the FMCG food space. They are known for quality, trust and deliciousness and the customer is at the heart of everything they do!!
Due to the scale and speed to which the organisation functions, it is a very fast paced work environment where collaboration and trust is key. This role will also play an active part in the development of the current team culture, into what can only be described as a high performing family. They want people who are positive, passionate and collaborative so if you have the energy, they'll give you the opportunity to shape and grow your career.
How to Apply
Please click on the link below and all applications are confidential in nature.