My client is a household business name that works to improve the working environments of all businesses in Victoria.
They have a hybrid working model that aligns with the most current government health guidelines and restrictions. With that in mind, this role will have to work from both the office and from home.
The Change Analyst is responsible for supporting the successful delivery of strategic programs by increasing employee engagement, adoption and usage.
One of the key programs within the strategic plan is the Claims and Recovery Program which will deliver a new recovery service model.
The Change Analyst role is responsible for supporting the delivery of this initiative with an end-to-end business change lens, and produce the appropriate design, implementation and evaluation of change management plans to embed strategic and operational change across internal and relevant external landscape.
The day rate contract is ongoing until the 30th of June with a possibility for extension which we are happy to provide more information on once you have applied.
- The change analyst will support the design of fit-for-purpose change artefacts (including for example case for change, change impact assessment, stakeholder and communications plan, training plan, transition plan) to ensure targeted uptake of initiatives that maximise employee adoption and align to strategic goals and objectives
- Model positive change behaviours and coach those with key roles to influence successful change outcomes – those leading, sponsoring and being impacted by change
- Develop key messages and collaborate with business leaders to facilitate consolidated and consistent change messages
- Source and develop key communications to ensure a coordinated engagement approach across internal and external stakeholders, partnering with communications teams as appropriate
- Partnering with training teams, ensure training needs analyses, material design and delivery approach is consistent with business and stakeholder needs
- 3+ years of Change Management experience with significant experience contributing to business transformation programs;
- Knowledge of Change Management techniques, tools, and practices;
- A flexible, reflective, entrepreneurial and adaptable working style (able to work in ambiguous, fast paced, continuous improvement and cross-functional team environments);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and proposals, and their value to target audiences;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to establish credibility quickly and gain a reputation as a trusted advisor;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communications.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Accreditation in change management disciplines highly desirable