An excellent opportunity has been made for a talented pricing professional looking to challenge and stretch themselves within a blue chip retail organisation. Reporting directly into the Head of Pricing, this role will help a division of this organisation to continue developing the pricing framework and contribute towards the overall commercial strategy of the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include (But will not be limited to):
- Providing the business with pricing analysis and decision support to identify growth opportunities
- Tracking price change impacts and understand customer and competitor behaviour in response to pricing actions
- Utilising market pricing intel and customer insights to identify opportunities and provide recommendations for price changes
- Integrate pricing plans into the category management framework and process including robust risk analysis
- Partnering with strategy, operations and IT to identify opportunities to further enhance the pricing framework
- Continual Ad-Hoc project work
You will be a true people person who will have the ability to operate within a complex and growing environment. Experience within pricing and revenue management as well as advanced data, excel and modelling will be considered as highly advantageous. Being degree qualified in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics would be considered highly advantageous in this role.
- Brand new offices
- On-site parking provided
- Close to local cafes and eateries
- 5 minute walk from public transport
- Report into a talented Head of Pricing and Transformation leader
- Staff discounts and benefits
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com