Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the Communications Manager will be responsible for the communications strategy to enable timely, regular supportive and accurate communications across this a key period of growth and integration.
A key aspect of this proactive role is to develop communications plans and content to ensure key messages are developed and reinforced across all stakeholder groups. The role will require deep listening skills to hear and understand areas of opportunity and challenge and develop communications to respond with care and confidence. The role will source, write and publish positive stories in a variety of channels including social media, and support the networking and advertising activities of the marketing team including referrals.
- Develop a communication strategy and deliver a communication plan
- Continually update stakeholder schedule, key messages, Q&A Library, FAQs, channels and communications plans and timelines.
- Support organisation’s teams to put in place all necessary communications channels as defined in the communications plan, e.g., email distribution, smart phone messaging, town halls, video distribution, roadshow, newsletter, weekly emails, communications champions etc.
- Support Executive and management to ensure all key messages and talking points support clear and consistent communications
- Evaluate key communication activities and measure and report on impact and outcomes;
- Drive the strategic communication outcomes of internal projects by developing and implementing plans and tactics;
- Assess and drive the content updates of our website and other online profiles to achieve consistency and engagement of audiences;
- In collaboration with the marketing team, help to support communications with local referral marketing and manage the image and other creative assets library files.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Media and/or Marketing;
- Communications experience in integrations preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in managing a range of communication channels (social media, newsletter, printed media, etc.);
- Previous experience in a similar role working for a Not-for-profit or Health Care sector is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written communication skills with all round content writing and proofing skills across print and digital channels for multiple audience groups
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build and maintain relationships across all levels of the organisation;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- One of Australia's most well known and loved Healthcare providers going through huge growth
- Unique opportunity to own major communication projects during an exciting integration and growth phase
- Autonomy, ownership and a super-supportive working environment
- Amazing team culture and flexible working arrangements
- Strong salary offering and career progression opportunities.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org