Reporting to the Communications Business Partnering Manager, this hands-on communications role aims to provide tactical support to the communications team tactical support to deliver communications strategies, programs and marketing campaigns.
- Collaboratively support the Communications team to deliver communications, campaigns and/or marketing materials.
- Provide administration support through raising purchase orders, managing governance of spreadsheets and records management.
- Liaise with the business units to provide communications advice and support as required, with support from senior team members.
- Provide general administrative, invoicing and operational support to Communication Business Partnering team members, as required.
- Assist with the implementation of special communications projects, as required.
- Any other reasonable and related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues with excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management, prioritisation and organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to liaise on a professional level with a diverse client/stakeholder group
Located in Geelong, our client is a Government Department that is an
awareness-driven organisation. Based on this, this role has been created to support the Communications team on their major and key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Workplace flexibility - 2 days in office, 3 days from home
- 24 Hour employee assistance programs
- High performing team culture
Click on the Apply Now button email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.