This is a newly created role in an exciting new Healthy Food Brand (which also happens to be backed by one of Australia's biggest retailers!). It's an amazing Senior Content Producer opportunity and one that will not be matched for creative license, ingenuity and exciting projects and content to shoot!
Your core focus is to create consistently engaging content and grow the brand from the ground up. It's genuinely a once in a career opportunity to get in at ground level and grow with the company and leave a legacy. Reporting to the inspirational Head of Growth, they are looking for someone with a positive, creative and deliciously healthy and hungry mindset to come in and hit the ground running.
- You will focus on key content and community channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter. You will also:
- Develop compelling and creative content that drives strong engagement and a sense of brand love from the key mass market segments
- Work cross functionally with the broader team which includes the brand and marketing team, the culinary team, the media agency and the content agency too
- Develop amazing video content from scratch - be disruptive, change the norm and don't be afraid to stand out!
- 2+ years' experience in a similar creative Content position where you have created compelling content for a range of audiences
- Experience creating compelling, engaging and exciting videos is a must!
- Experience generating, pitching and executing creative ideas and bringing them to life
- Experience planning and implementing social media campaigns and reporting an advantage
- It's a massive bonus if you are a Foodie
- Experience with systems such as the Adobe Creative suite like photoshop, Illustrator or Figma is essential
- Great work flexibility and culture - collaborative, high performing and positive
- Create a legacy - this is a career defining role in a totally new healthy food brand
- Sydney CBD location with great work from home flexibility
To apply, please click apply below or email your resume to Adam Parle at AParle@sharpandcarter.com.au