With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking an upbeat and friendly, dynamic and motivated Credit & Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a small-sized team, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a debtors' ledger
- Collections of outstanding debt
- Handle telephone account queries
- Reconciliations of Accounts
- Allocating and receipting of payments
- Month-end reporting
- Customer Care and Queries
- Ad hoc billing and invoicing
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in a similar Credit & Accounts Receivable role and will have the following attributes:
- Upbeat and friendly personality
- Previous experience working as a Credit Officer and managing your own debtor’s ledger
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is an Australian market-leading business. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, they are looking for a full-time or part-time Credit and Accounts Officer who has an upbeat and friendly disposition that can provide the best service possible to their vast range of clients.
How to apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Celena Sonntag on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1106041.