About the role
Our client is a national search firm who are based in Sydney's CBD, however this role will be working from home five days a week. Due to a change in company restructure they require an experience Revenue/Billings Coordinator to take ownership and drive that business function. This role will be suited to someone who is looking to expand on their transactional accounting experience and looking to learn and develop their revenue reporting/analyst skill set. This role will be suited for someone who is a team player and has a "can do attitude".
Reporting into the CFO, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Raising invoices to clients, being the main point of contact for invoice queries and payments.
- Manage a large ledger
- Interact with the wider business to understand complex matters and billing arrangements to ensure timely and accurate billing
- Be customer service driven in all aspects of the role
- Assist with preparation of revenue and management reporting for the business
- Involvement in change management and systems upgrades
The successful applicant will have
To be able to succeed in this role the right candidate will have:
How to apply
- Experience in a similar position for a recruitment and or services based company is an advantage but not a must
- Experience working in a revenue based role, i.e. credit or billings etc.
- Experience using Xero is an advantage
- Pro active approach to work
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to be able to learn from home
- Strong Excel skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Niall Hoolahan at firstname.lastname@example.org