Due to business growth, a reputable national company based in Western Sydney has multiple credit officer positions available. There are both customer-facing and B2B positions available. The company offers flexible working hours and is open to both full-time and part-time candidates given there are multiple positions available.
The exact responsibilities will vary depending on the position, however all roles will report directly into the Credit Manager. Some of the tasks may include:
- Manage large customer ledger
- Banking, Allocation & Receipting
- Handling inbound and outbound customer calls in relation to the collection of overdue accounts, payment plans and general customer enquries
- Update customer accounts
- Investigation of un-reconciled payments
- Setting targets for external stakeholders
- Database management
- Escalating/referring matters to the relevant teams within the company
- Ideally have experience within a credit or customer service role. We also welcome applications of candidates from finance or administration backgrounds who are eager to learn and grow their career within the credit space
- Have high attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Be eager and ambitious to learn.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Large National Company
- Career Growth Opportunities available
- Flexibility working hours
- Company bonuses for staff
- Parking on-site
- Social team- e.g. team lunches, open-office + collaborative environment
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.