The ideal individual will have excellent attention to detail, and have exceptional planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. You will be well presented, articulate in your communication, show sound judgment and discretion, and be used to a demanding environment.
You will also provide quality assistance to your clients and team. You will liaise with key internal and external stakeholders, and answer any queries. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a claim from the start until the end of the process
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Providing extensive administrative support to the wider team
- Handling any complaints or issues
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Experience working in a similar Administration Assistant role is highly advantageous
- Computer literate to intermediate/advanced level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills, and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- The high degree of attention to detail
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Good written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and in exercising judgment
- Ability to build rapport and professional relationships
Located in Clayton, our client is a leading Retailer, known for providing high-quality products to consumers around the country. Due to internal promotion within the business, they have identified the need for a Customer Service Administrator to join their stable and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have Customer Service and/or Administration experience and will be able to provide effective and efficient support to the wider executive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458