In this role, you will work cohesively within the Customer Service team and help contribute to the business' brand and success. In this role you will manage and resolve Customer Complaints and Enquiries in a timely manner as well as provide exceptional follow through to ensure customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. With your strong relationship skills, you will be confident to liaise with key internal stakeholders and work collaboratively to get the problem solved. This role will continue to excite you as no two days are ever the same. If you believe you can make a positive impact to this business' strong brand and fantastic reputation in the market- apply today!
Working as part of a collaborative Customer Service environment, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Answering and responding to all customer service calls and escalations
- Managing and responding to escalated emails
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping the customer informed and always communicating so they are supported and cared for
- Providing administrative support to the wider team
- Other Ad hoc duties as per directed
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in a Customer Service based role. Other skills and experience that are required are;
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- The confidence to handle complaints and difficult calls
- Experience within a phone based customer service role is advantageous
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer inquiries
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Fantastic communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Outcome focused
Our client takes immense pride of their strong reputation within the Australian market. They are always known go above and beyond for their customers and ensure that relationships are always maintained. Having multiple offices around Melbourne, they understand that customer satisfaction is important, but extending that care to their employees has always been a top priority. Providing opportunities, support and resources to their employees to help undertake this role is important to them. If you believe you have great experience to bring to this role and want to be part of this fantastic team, apply today!
Click the link below to apply today or call Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867 for a confidential discussion on this opportunity.