Our client is a widely recognised and high performing organisation who is at the forefront of their industry. They are currently looking for a hardworking and passionate Customer Service professional to join their friendly team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be the first point of contact for customers and have the ability to build rapport and give them an excellent friendly experience every time!
Working as part of a collaborative Customer Service environment, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist and resolve customer queries
- Managing and responding to emails
- Processing of orders and ensuring all details entered onto internal systems
- Advising customers of products and recognize recommendations for them
- Assisting other teams
- Prepare sales reports and updates for management
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by the line manager
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience in a Customer Service position, successful applicants will ideally be outcome focused and have excellent administration and communication skills. Other skills and experience that are required are;
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Minimum of two years' experience within a phone based customer service role.
- Experience within a collaborative and outcome focused role.
- Previous experience handling and prioritising customer enquirers
- Understanding the importance of quality and efficiency
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills
- Outcome focused
Our client is a true market leader in their space. Located in the Braeside, this organisation is looking for an experienced and well manner professional to join their dynamic team culture!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458