Our client is on the hunt for someone who is people focused that will be responsible for providing excellent customer service while communicating inbound and outbound across phones and emails with stakeholders, members and students. Our client’s mission is to lead and engage industry through education and the promotion of professional standards, enabling members to achieve their career and corporate aspirations. You will be working in the Membership and Operations division with a great variety of day-day responsibilities. If you are hungry for success and wanting to work in an exciting role with lots of variety - apply today!
This role will be varied in nature whereby you will focus on providing optimal customer service via phone & email. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Answer incoming calls and emails to process customer enquiries
- Processing of events, enrolments & membership forms
- Implementing an array of outbound campaigns
- Processing and answering queries from internal stakeholders
- Working on survey responses
- Maintaining and meeting assigned customer service KPI’s
- Relationship building with both external and internal clients
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
Skills & Experience
- Experience in inbound and outbound call environments
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Basic computing skills, including MS Office and able to quickly learn new systems
- Call centre experience
- Able to work autonomously and as an effective team member
About the client
Our client works locally and internationally with 50 member countries they have officers in Australia, New Zealand, and China. With over 20 years’ experience providing training and assessment for qualifications from the Australian Qualifications Framework, you will be working in an experienced team environment with lots of training and support provided.
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, please phone Cayne Worthington on 0405 806 385 for a confidential discussion about the role.