Our client is a well established healthcare business with offices throughout Australia. They require a professional with strong customer services skills to join their team in their head office in the CBD. Working within this supportive and positive workplace, this role will be suited to someone who has a passion for people who also posses an accounting background. This role will be initially on a temporary basis to permanent.
About the Role
The key duties pertain to transactional processing related to resident management including resident account set up, discharge, billing journals, statements and refundable accommodation deposits set up in accordance with applicable legislation and business requirements. Providing high level customer service to internal/external customers and stakeholders is pivotal.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- work effectively with residents, staff and other support functions to achieve customer service outcomes
- Process required billing journals and sundry invoices
- Maintain the sub ledger system data to ensure accuracy of the data within the ledger
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in a consumer oriented environments managing high volume transactions
- Health/ Aged Care industry experience would be an advantage
- CBD location - central, convenient location
- The opportunity to work with a leading player in the Health Care space
- Competitive salary above market rate
- Opportunity to grow and progress within the company
- Friendly, supportive and caring work culture
How to Apply