Are you on the lookout for a new Data Entry challenge? If you want to capture and input data to help reach a well known Australian Retailer reach their goals and desired success- this role could be for you! Located in East Bentleigh, this role will be able to provide WFH flexibility after your first initial week. This full time temporary role is a great opportunity to expand your Data Entry skills!
- Capture and input a high volume list of data into the translation tool
- Provide timely quotes for Specialists to share with their customers
- Enter confirmed orders
- Adjust entered orders including raising returns, reissues, credits, and debits
- Maintaining tracking sheets for fulfilment monitoring
- Providing after sales service to internal Specialists and external customers
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Strong Computer Skills in Excel & data entry
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Organised and willingness to learn
- Experience in Sales Force and SAP CRM an advantage
Our client is a genuine Australian Retail leader whose brands and products are found all around the world. They foster and drive a high performance culture. In a great office located in East Bentleigh, they have an highly collaborative and highly driven team. Apply today for this great opportunity!
To apply, please click on the link below. Additionally, for a confidential discussion about the role, please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867.