Over the next decade, La Trobe University is evolving into a world-class University City of the Future at their 235-hectare Melbourne campus in Bundoora. The new infrastructure will turn the campus 'inside out' and welcome the local community onto the campus as a place to live, learn, work, socialise and stay healthy.
To support this exciting growth, La Trobe University are looking to recruit two Development Managers to join their in-house Property Team.
For further information on the University City of the Future: https://www.latrobe.edu.au/future-city
The Role – Development Manager x 2
Reporting to a Senior Development Manager, you will be responsible for implementing development projects identified within the University City of the Future (UCOF) program:
- Participate in the development of feasibility studies and business cases associated with the University’s commercial property developments
- Perform complex, significant and high-level creative planning, program and managerial functions with clear accountability for program performance.
- Support the Senior Development Manager to successfully co-ordinate and deliver a diverse range of complex UCOF projects.
- Lead major projects and initiatives involving high level liaison with internal and external stakeholders, including framing relevant internal consultation and negotiation strategies.
- Develop appropriate documentation for the marketing and delivery of the commercial property developments e.g. EOI, RFP, RFT.
- Represent the University externally in sector groups and in negotiations on project outcomes with development partners, contractors and officers of Government agencies
Successful applicants for this role will be Property Development Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property or a related field
- Proven ability to deliver commercial development projects from town planning through to completion.
- Commercially astute with demonstrated experience in financial management of development projects.
- Collaborative approach and ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholder groups.
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to engage and influence outcomes in a complex environment
- Flexible approach, with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing project plans
Sharp & Carter Property recruitment have been retained to recruit these exciting opportunities that will shape the future direction of La Trobe University.
Why work at La Trobe: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ewan Ogilvie on 0498 637 330 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All direct and third-party applications will be sent to Sharp & Carter for assessment.