Regis Aged Care was founded 28 years ago and has become one of Australia's leading residential aged care providers with over 64 Homes nation-wide. Regis is committed to providing the best possible care and support to every community they are part of, and they are constantly investing in new aged care facilities and refurbishing existing ones.
Due to continued growth of the Property Development Pipeline, Regis are currently looking to recruit a Development Manager to oversee the delivery of a flagship new home in Camberwell and substantial refurbishments in Tasmania and South Australia.
Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, the Development Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the project team(s) and delivery processes required to produce high quality developments. The initial project you will work on is a premium 100 bed Aged Care development in Camberwell.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Appoint and lead the consultant team to manage the design, budget, program and staging of developments. Ensuring all statutory approvals are obtained in the process.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the tender process, identifying cost saving and adding value to a project wherever possible.
- Ensure that projects are completed within the nominated time and budget constraint.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with operational teams, project teams (internal and external), other property team members and relevant Regis departments to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Implement and maintain comprehensive reporting systems to monitor all aspects of the development process from a financial, approvals, management and quality perspective.
We are looking for a passionate Development Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Track record of development experience in Retirement Living, high end residential, hotel or a related sector will be highly regarded
- Strong time management and well developed budgeting skills
- Well presented with exceptional communications skills and an ability to engage a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Development or Project Management
What is on offer
Opportunity to join an ASX listed business who are one of the leading residential aged care providers in Australia. Regis offer a strong pipeline of development projects, proven senior mentors and excellent scope for career progression.
Sharp & Carter Property recruitment have been exclusively engaged to recruit this role.
Please click on the link to apply or for further information please contact: JShiells@sharpandcarter.com.au / 0411 256 983 or
Eogilvie@sharpandcarter.com.au / 0498 637 330