Our client is a trusted Australian brand within the financial services industry. Due to the continual growth of their business and technology team, an opportunity now exists for a DevOps Engineer to join their well-established team.
This position is for a passionate DevOps Engineer with proven hands-on DevOps experience implementing and managing automated infrastructure. The role will be responsible for bridging the gap between development and operations.
- Working with development teams to streamline daily workflows and releasing processes;
- Monitor and optimise cloud environments to ensure security, availability, and scalability;
- Being involved in application and product architecture discussions, providing views and opinions to encourage reliable and cost-efficient solutions;
- Automate and regularly review/optimize our CI/CD processes and tools;
- Ensuring their client facing website remain fast and responsive under load, and assist resolving any issues;
- Be pro-active, taking ownership of issues and pushing them through to resolution.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in IT;
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar position;
- Experience in cloud administration, especially with a public cloud provider, preferably AWS;
- Experience with programming or scripting, ideally with Python/Bash;
- Experience with source control technologies such as Git;
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) experience with a variety of deployment automation and configuration management tools (Jenkins etc);
- Team player and strong communication skills.
- Brisbane CBD offices
- Supportive and flexible working environment
- Work within a thriving team who are working on some exciting initiatives!