With a strong presence across APAC, our client is a household name and leading consumer brand. With a mandate for future growth, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join this premium Australian brand as they look to embark on their digital transformation journey.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this highly visible role will interface with senior leaders, internal marketing and sales teams as well as agency partners to deliver a digital strategy that leads to exceptional brand and commercial outcomes.
- Define the digital marketing strategy and plan, in line with marketing goals and business objectives;
- Assist with the build of a new customer-facing website including agency briefs, evolving the customer journey, enhancing UX and align experience to brand and product campaigns;
- Lead the performance marketing strategy, working with digital agency partners to continuously optimise our performance activity (paid search, paid social, affiliates);
- Continuously improve the customer’s path to purchase journey;
- Develop social media and content strategy including oversee creative development and budgets, ensure assets are deployed and oversee performance tracking and reporting;
- Provide accurate, timely and insightful digital reporting to inform better decision making.
- Proven agency or client-side digital experience in a similar position working with leading consumer brands;
- Proven ability to manage and deliver digital projects and articulate the effect on business results;
- Strong experience with email marketing tools, foundations of SEM/SEO and CMS;
- Understanding of CRM including lifecycle marketing, user journeys and automated triggered marketing (Salesforce experience is desirable);
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels and experience of content management systems;
- Strong knowledge of web platforms such as Google Analytics, email programs and social media platforms;
- Excellent communication and creative thinking skills with the ability to use data to inform decisions;
- Self-starter who is performance-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In return, you will join a small, yet high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
Please select the ‘Apply for this job’ link and send through your confidential resume. If you would like to have a confidential conversation, please contact Simon Marks on 0433 490 074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.