Fantastic opportunity for a strong eCommerce and Digital Marketing candidate looking to make a real impact with a well loved and respected Australian Retailer. The successful candidate will:
- Manage the eCommerce and digital marketing strategy for the business in line with overall business objectives and segmentation strategy;
- Management of business website along with their agency, with a focus on ongoing improvements to better meet audience needs and drive engagement and customers in-store and online;
- Drive the delivery of the eCommerce and digital marketing plan in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage all digital communications ensuring alignment and integration with overall brand / marketing strategies and messaging;
- Work with and manage relations with agency across customer facing digital platforms including SEM, SEO and digital advertising;
- Represent the brand online ensuring consistency of message between physical and digital environments.
Who we're seeking:
This opportunity would suit an experienced or aspiring B2C eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager. You will have strategic and technical Digital Marketing and eCommerce skills to take ownership and lead our client’s online capability using industry best practices and latest trends. In addition, you must also showcase:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar eCommerce or digital marketing role, ideally in a Retail or B2C environment.
- Proven tract record managing a B2C online store and P&L
- Demonstrated experience managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, social media, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Self-motivated to succeed and work well under pressure;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills as well as commercial acumen.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com