With a strong presence across the Australian market, our client is a genuine market leader within the manufacturing sector. Working in partnership with some of Australia's largest retailers, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their established marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this highly visible Digital Marketing Specialist role will interface with senior leaders, marketing and agency partners to deliver digital strategies that lead to exceptional brand and commercial outcomes.
- Ownership of the vision and improvement of the digital ecosystem;
- Assist with the build of a new customer-facing website including the development of agency brief, evolving the customer journey, enhancing UX and align experience to brand and product campaigns;
- Lead the performance marketing strategy, working with digital agencies to continuously optimise the performance activity (paid search, paid social, affiliates)
- Develop social media and content strategy including oversee creative development and budgets, ensure assets are deployed and oversee performance tracking and reporting;
- Track digital KPI’s create and provide a performance report to management.
- Proven agency or client-side experience in digital marketing from strategy to creation and execution;
- Strong experience with email marketing tools, SEM/SEO and CMS;
- Understanding of CRM including lifecycle marketing, user journeys and automated triggered marketing (Salesforce experience is highly desirable);
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing channels & experience of content management systems;
- Excellent command of Google Analytics AdWords and other digital platforms to maximize marketing strategy and tactics;
- Excellent communication and creative thinking skills with the ability to use data to inform decisions;
- Ambitious and self-starter who is performance-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In return, you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Simon Marks on 0433 490 074 or email@example.com