With a strong presence across the ANZ market, our client is a genuine leader in their industry sector. We are assisting our client to identify an experienced Digital Product Manager who will be heavily involved in the day-to-day product development and delivery as part of an Agile product team. Additionally, you will need to understand the market, the business, and the customer to be empowered to make the right decisions around the roadmap, the backlog and releases, as well as contribute to the product strategy and vision.
- Communicate and motivate the team with a product vision that communicates the benefits of the product and continuous communication with stakeholders to seek alignment
- Own, manage and communicate the Product Roadmap by translating it into initiatives, features and a program backlog
- Perform market, competitive, and customer analysis
- Identify opportunities and problem spaces, articulate market and customer needs
- Manage the product through its lifecycle (not just its development)
- Understand the market, the business and the customer so that you drive the right decisions: liaise with customer research teams; collaborate with design teams to create great customer experiences; work closely with business stakeholders to understand business drivers; work closely with analytics.
You will have proven experience within a similar position and passionate about creating products that are truly special for customers and have experience working in an agile environment. You are characterised by the energy and passion you bring to delivering high performing products.
Specifically, you be attributed with the below skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience as a Digital Product Manager on E-com & Self-Service digital products.
- Experience in Digital organisations with a track record of improving the Customer Experience.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and work with cross-functional teams to achieve a shared mission.
- Can clearly articulate to the squad & stakeholders the product roadmap, and “why” customer problems and epics are being prioritized.
- Innovative thinking with a vision and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gather requirements, writing user stories and empower a scrum team.
- Proven track record of managing Digital Product Roadmaps, and incremental Customer, Business and Technology benefits.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Sound understanding of Adobe Suite, API development and system integration.
What’s on Offer
In return, you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
To apply please use the Apply Now link or for a confidential conversation please contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org