Our client seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to join their ecommerce team as an Ecommerce & Data Coordinator. This role will be instrumental in managing and optimizing the data that drives their online sales channels, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in their ecommerce operations while helping to elevate their digital capability.
- Inputting product information, pricing, and other relevant data into ecommerce platforms or databases.
- Ensuring that product information is accurate, up-to-date, and consistent across all ecommerce channels.
- Deliver comprehensive and accurate reporting to track campaign performance and provide actionable insights for optimisation.
- Take leadership of reporting across internal and external stakeholders.
- Collate and manage the different data sources across the business relating to E-commerce to track and analyse business performance.
- Monitoring inventory levels and coordinating with relevant teams to ensure products are available for sale online.
- Lead SKUvantage, working alongside marketing to ensure content is fully optimised for online sales.
- Managing product descriptions, images, and other content to optimize the online shopping experience.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant experience in Ecommerce, Data Management and related roles.
- Background in FMCG, Retail and Ecommerce Industries highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Ideally, experience in managing retailer platforms and developing strategic partnerships.
- Ideally experience with Excel, Spreadsheets, Circana, Quantium, Tableau etc.
Please hit 'Apply' button now or email your resume to Adam Parle at email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.