This is a rare opportunity to join a leading retailer who has grown to be one of the leaders in Australia’s eCommerce landscape. This is a company that embraces open communication, innovation, teamwork and a shared focus on customer success.
This permanent eCommerce Delivery Manager role will play a vital role acting as the primary point of contact between the various internal and external teams for delivering all project road-maps. You will also be accountable for any support elements of ongoing service contracts, including incident and problem management and monitoring.
- Service delivery and/or project delivery within eCommerce
- Technical background within eCommerce and specifically Magento.
- Ideally working knowledge of retail environments
- Agile experience
- Ownership and resolution of Service issues
- Technical background within eCommerce
- Experience prioritising and delivering road-maps
- Incident and problem Management and monitoring
- Experience in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Proactive | Driven
Apply online or get in touch with Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com.