About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical and collaborative Online and Digital Trading Manager to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Oversee production and implementation of online strategies, including: websites, social, eCommerce, and mobile;
- Monitor website, social and digital standards and enforce best practices;
- Communicate with end users and inter-departmental managers to build cross-functional support via websites and digital assets, including eCommerce;
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards and relevant business tools;
- Conduct and drive the Email Marketing (eDM) function through Emarsys, set benchmarks & report on opportunities and insights weekly;
- Self-manage schedules and projects to align with business needs;
- Stay up to date on current technology and marketing solutions.
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role, most favourably in a retail environment;
- Strong commercial focus to deliver sales results;
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data;
- Experience with Google Analytics and Email Marketing (eDMs) and proven ability to capture and collate data in a presentable and useful way;
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value;
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused attitude.
How to Apply To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org