Reporting to the CRM manager, you will be working in a fast paced and dynamic environment on behalf of one of the country's most recognised and digitally progressive retailers. As Email Marketing & CRM/Automation Coordinator you will help drive the CRM & Loyalty Strategy by growing sessions to websites and focusing on EDM channel & CRM initiatives.
- Successfully set up & deploy EDM campaigns (content creation and copywriting)
- A/B testing of subject lines and content to identify learnings and opportunities to maximise results
- Deliver a CRM program, including one-off campaigns, lifecycle campaigns and campaign automation.
- Manage customer segmentation and personalise campaigns accordingly.
- Successfully build and test customer journeys & automated emails.
- Analyse data and prepare reports on each EDM to provide recommendations and suggestions for future EDMs
- Track performance of new CRM initiatives, including new journeys and A/B testing
- Report on data errors and escalate potential issues.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- 2+ years experience in a similar commercially focused role across email marketing or CRM
- Experience with Marketing Automation softwares
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong general Digital Marketing background a distinct advantage
- A fantastic culture of hard working, creatively minded people who are passionate about the brand story and take ownership of its growth and success. A place where you can make a difference every day
- Be part of this exciting journey and join a Global Brand with a strong presence in Australia
- Competitive salary
- Genuine career progression opportunities with continuous learning and development programs in place
Our client places a high value in treating people right and living their values everyday and their success is centered around their high performing culture. You will join a forward thinking and digitally progressive business that will allow you to grow your career with numerous examples within the team of members being progressed and developed internally.
How to Apply