An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and Leasing Team for a highly reputable property leasing business in Southbank.
You will provide strategic support and operational assistance across a range of sensitive and confidential issues. Your ability to coordinate and manage varying expectations and daily workflows will be highly attractive for this position.
Reporting to and supporting the CEO, this position is an integral role in the organization and requires a highly organized and skilled Executive Assistant with high-level administration experience who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however, are not limited to:
- Providing high-level executive and administrative support to the CEO in the form of managing the CEO’s diary appointments, scheduling and arranging meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and scheduling and supporting meetings to facilitate effective business operations;
- Coordinating meetings with the CEO's direct reports, including monitoring actions arising from these meetings, taking minutes, and creating agendas and papers;
- Researching, collating, and coordinating reports
- Drafting, preparing, and coordinating high-level communication including correspondence, submissions, reports, and presentations and registering and monitoring all correspondence to ensure a prompt and accurate response;
- Providing support in the development and implementation of stakeholder management plans and actively managing stakeholder affairs;
As a suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager within a corporate business environment.
In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience in an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or Team Assistant
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- Ability to professionally manage scheduling conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a highly reputable specialist retail property service provider to appoint an Executive Assistant in a permanent full-time position in Southbank.
The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458