This is a unique and exciting Team Assistant role that will allow you to partner and support three members of the Leadership team. You will play a pivotal support role, you will be the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and work alongside the executive team to ensure the smooth running of this successful business. This is a varied position and you will have exposure to many of the different business functions, and in a role where no two days are ever the same.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diary and email management
- Create and format high level documentation including power point presentations, reports, letters and correspondence
- Prepare documents prior to board, committee and internal meetings
- Proactively monitor and manage emails to the Director and General Manager and reply on behalf where appropriate
- Organise Domestic and International Travel and accommodation
- Communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Events coordination
- Organise catering
- Minute taking, agenda setting and following up action items
- Ad hoc personal support
Skills and Experience:
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- 3 + Years experience working within a similar Executive/ Personal Assistant role.
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
About the client
Located in Melbourne's CBD, our client is a leading professional services firm who has experienced exponential growth in recent years. They are able to attract and retain top-tier talent in the market. This is a permanent opportunity that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a hardworking and supportive business.
For a confidential discussion, please call Zoe Raphael on 0401265388.